Wednesday 16 March 2016

WOMAN CRUSH WEDNESDAY: SOPHIA HILTON



Everyone knows that mermaid hair is massively in right now - I'm not talking grungy DIY dip-dyes, I'm talking professional looking bleeds & no one is more of a pro at that right now than Sophia Hilton (@hiltonsophia), my WCW this week.

The sunshine-haired beauty is the owner of new-to-the-scene creative hair space, Not Another Salon (@notanothersalon) found in Brick Lane, London. Having only been opened for about 4 months, the salon has already wracked up a whole lotta love with nearly 20k followers on Instagram & a plethora of bloggers booking in. They've even become the official salon of Confetti Crowd, with Sassy World owner Heli getting her locks brightened up there last week!

But what cuts the salon apart from other's of it's kind? Good question. The answer - their "No Judgement" policy. Sophia has developed a safe haven for girls & guys alike to come & explore their inner hair dreams, not matter what the colour or style. Although a lot of their work involves neon & luminous shades, the team are equally as fabulous at creating natural brunette to blonde bleeds too. Of course they would be though with a leader like Sophia.

Not only is she a fully trainer hairstylist & now salon owner, Sophia also runs a hair school out in Madagascar with her husband & teaches academy classes straight from NAS. She's a proud winner of the L'Oreal Colour Trophy & was Hairdressers Journal British Newcomer of the Year in 2013. Safe to say she's one busy & experience lady so you know her heart & soul is in this - & all at just 27 years old! (Mate, I need to get a move on with my life...) 

As you can tell, I have a lot of admiration towards Mrs Hilton & her gang so this probably explains why I am SO DAMN EXCITED to get my own hair made-over there this coming Saturday. I'll do a reveal over on my Instagram after but for now, please excuse me while I daydream at the major hair inspo from their IG (@notanothersalon) below...


@fashionfancyidiot

@confetticrowd

@amyvalentinex

@heidipetite







No comments:

Post a Comment